NPDL Service Information
- NPDL Service Information
What NPDL DOES
- We offer liner shipping services to 16 countries and 22 ports including Fiji (Suva and Lautoka), Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga (Nuku’alofa),Tahiti, the Cook Islands (Rarotonga), Norfolk, Tarawa and Majuro.
- NPDL owns Transam Agencies throughout the Pacific, ensuring consistent standards and levels of service across the region.
- Our fleet of vessels is constantly upgrading to larger newer vessels purpose built for this unique trade. This allows us to select our vessels to cater for the influx of transhipment containers from throughout the world to the South Pacific.
- NPDL owns Pacific Bulk Fuel, a company specialising in the transport of fuel, lubricants, and waste products mainly utilising ISO tanks.
- We are constantly developing additional businesses to promote vertical integration of our services across cartage, consolidation, stevedoring, agency, container depots etc. NPDL's agents and assocoated companies employ more than 750 people throughout the Pacific, all of whom are skilled at developing our business services and network.
Because of the unique nature of Pacific Island ports, all of our ships have their own cranes. We charter our ships to ensure that our fleet is the most efficient for the services that we are offering. For details on the current fleet, just click on the "Vessels"link below.
Service Information. Forms to download